Tuesday, June 26, 2018

CASology #306: Bear

Hey there.  There is a fun new challenge on the CASology Challenge Blog today.  I hope you can join us and create your own "Bear" card today.



My card started with a piece of Tim Holtz watercolor paper that was made into a top folding, A2 card base. I used the bear from Concord and 9th, Hi There Bear set. I stamped the bear, umbrella and greeting in Versafine black ink.  Then I took Distress ink and a water brush to create the cascading color.  Finally I added some of the pearl watercolor paint from my Kuretake palette to the wash of ink.
Sue Symens (you are here)
Thank you for stopping by for a visit, Sue.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card, Sue! Love the blue/purple rain - great design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...