Tuesday, October 16, 2018

CASology #314: Menu

Hello.  Happy Tuesday morning to you! There is a new challenge up on The CASology Challenge blog this morning.

Our sponsor for this challenge is: STAMPlorations

So with this new cue I was a little stumped. This is the part that stretches me. Which I think is good for us all.  We get in such ruts sometimes. So I dug through me stamps and came up with set of Stampin Up! list stamps. The sets name is Lots of Thoughts. It is very old.

The card base is my traditional 110 lbs white, top folding card. I then ran 5 pieces of washi tape across the front, die cut the cute little frame from PTI and popped it up with some layers of card stock and added the glitter paper to the top layer. Finally added some gold Viva Pearl Pen drops. Greeting is stamped in Versafine black ink. 
I added the green swish. I like it either way.
The team has some fabulous ideas to share so go check them out.





Thanks for stopping by, Sue. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue! I do agree with you, it always best to stretch our minds and these challenges help us do exactly that, more over in a fun way. I just love how you have stamped the sentiment inspired by the cue word. The lovely arrangement of washi tapes adds so much cheer n happiness. Lovely card. Happy crafting. Hugs - Bharati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this take on the challenge, Sue - very clever! Love the strips of washi - very festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #263

  Hey there. The AAA Cards Challenge has a new, "CAS" wedding theme challenge up for you today. I decided to play with a soft wat...