Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Lumberjack Christmas

Hey there. I was playing with a brand new set from Avery Elle this evening. Corner Sentiments and Circle It from Avery Elle, Plaid Background from Concord and 9th and Prize Stag from Ellen Hutson. This was a bunch for a clean and simple girl.
My layout is from the Ellen Hutson September challenge and I also incorporated the Where Creativity Meets C9
 #26 layers challenge.


Besides stamping the plaid background on the red card stock in Versafine black ink I also heat embossed it in clear detail powder on black card stock. The deer got a shiny red nose from Nuvo drops. Finally the circle with the deer was mounted to the card front with foam tape. 

Thanks for dropping by, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...