Tuesday, October 30, 2018

CASology #319: Arithmetic

Hello. I am back with a brand new cue for the CASology challenge blog today.


This might be considered an archaic word these days. I can't say I have heard any children use it in a long time. lol.


I took a little artistic license with this one. My dies are all from Sizzix, the plus and equals sign are from Stampin' Up and the greeting is from Papertrey Ink. The staples are from Tim Holtz. The card below was actually my first card created. I thought I need to make a more neutral card also.


Now you can go check out the rest of the teams "math" skills. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


Sue Symens (you are here)











Rachel Bergfeld

Guest Designer:  Hannelie B.





1 comment:

  1. Fun card! Love the negative space of the dies and the pop of red from the heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...