Tuesday, October 1, 2019

CASology #353: Feather

Hello and happy Tuesday to you! We have a new challenge up on the CASology Challenge Blog for you.


Sponsor:  Uniko


So to change it up a little and still follow the CAS rules I switched up my fold on my card using kraft card stock and layering my inks. White pigment ink was used for the feathers stamping off first and then Versafine black ink for the greeting. The stamp set is from Papertrey Ink, Year of Psalms March and a little linen cord to tie it closed.




I am sure the team has some fabulous ideas for you also.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...