Tuesday, December 3, 2019

CASology #357: Gingerbread

I don't know how it happened but "bam" here we are in December. Well today we have a brand new cue card challenge on The CASology Blog.


This card came together so quickly and brought a smile to my face besides. I started by die cutting the white tag and stamping the gingerbread man from the Papertrey Ink's Holiday Button Bits set. Tied on some red bakers twine, glued on the red heart buttons and added two black Nuvo drops to his eyes. Mounted the tag to a kraft top folding card with foam tape and stamped the greeting from the same set in Versafine black ink.



I hope you can join us on the fun challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.












1 comment:

  1. Your card brought a smile to m y face too. !He is super cute and I love his little buttons.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...