Saturday, November 30, 2019

Altenew Inspiration

Hello. I am down to the final hours of November to enter the challenge. I just got these stamps in the mail today. I used the Leaf Canopy to create both cards just used some different techniques to complete them.
So here is our Inspiration Photo. I stamped the tree branch and leaves in an artichoke green then colored with a flesh and two pink alcohol markers. I know it looks yellow in the photo but it was a neutral color in person. After coloring I over stamped the branch in Versamark and heat embossed with clear detail powder. I went over the leaves with a clear Wink of Stella pen, trimmed the panel to 4 by 5.25" and mounted to an artichoke top folding card base with fun foam.



My second card started with a hunter green panel that was 4 by 5.25". I stamped the branch with Versamark and heat embossed with gold detail powder. Then using metalic watercolors painted the leaves, blending pink and gold colors. Splattered the panel with some gold watercolor and mounted to a top folding brushed gold card base. Then on a scrap of the same gold cardstock I stamped the greeting and heat embossed with gold detail powder.


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...