Tuesday, May 11, 2021

CASology #390: Outside

  Hey there! We have a brand new challenge up today on the CASology Challenge Blog. This one was close to my heart with the outside cue. Which is a good thing because with our occupation we better enjoy the outdoors.


This was fun idea I had in my head. I started with a stencil from Stamplorations, Hello and Company stencil. Using 4 colors of ink I blended the colors for the Happy Day through the stencil. I then used a cloud stencil from Stampin' Up! to create the sky. The Avery Elle Glamper Camper set was a gift from my daughter and fits our outdoor obsession. I added hints of color to the camper with alcohol markers. I love how you can layer them over dye ink without smudges.



There we go with a super simple one layer card. I hope you can join us on this super fun "outside" challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.





I will also be entering this card in these two challenges. 
Nothing says "move" like a house on wheels. Lol.





11 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card Sue with so much detail and yet so wonderfully CAS-you do have such sweet images and you use them so well and so creatively-adore the way you have used the sentiment and kept everything to the top-CAS perfection my friend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome design, Sue! Love the happy stenciling and the glamper! Fantastic job of adding shading on the camper! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Sue..such a clever Clean and Simple design using your rainbow stenciling over your camp trailer. LOVE the effect. So please you joined us at CAS Mix Up. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you applied that clever idea onto cardstock...it looks great. Love the colors and especially that bold, stenciled sentiment. We're very fortunate you shared it with us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Sue! I LOVE your design with the bright colours. Happy Day indeed! :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very artistic Sue, love you rainbow ink blending and design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is a happy day when you are camping and this is so cute. I love the bright colors stenciled over the camper. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! Such a creative card one layer card. Super use of stencils, I love both the clouds and the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...