Tuesday, May 25, 2021

CASology #391: Photo

Hello. Are you up for a new challenge today? Our new cue card on the CASology Challenge blog is up today.


My card for this challenge started with a top folding A2, kraft card base that I stamped the robot and greeting in black ink. The stamp set is Big Robots from Stamplorations. I then die cut 4 white slide frames from white card stock and glued them together form some dimension. Using the same stamp set I stamped and heat embossed the word smile on the frame.



Placing the frame on the card front I marked the inside corners with a pencil and then colored only that portion of the robot with alcohol markers. After gluing the frame to the card front I coated the robot with Wink of Stella.



I hope you will take some time to read through our rules and join us in this fun challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

 



3 comments:

  1. What a fab font-never seen it before but it works so well and using it along the side is a great design. Plus love the selective colouring and that you added sparkle to just this part-another fab card Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is soooo cute. Great combination of ideas and technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am so thrilled I found your blog, I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and all round interesting website. Please do keep up the great work. I cannot be without visiting your blog again and again. sasgujarat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #263

  Hey there. The AAA Cards Challenge has a new, "CAS" wedding theme challenge up for you today. I decided to play with a soft wat...