Monday, December 12, 2022

AAA Birthday Card Challenge #44

 Hey there. Well, I have a surprise for you...I will be joining the AAA Birthday Card Challenge in 2023.  I am super excited to join this wonderful team of creative ladies. For our introduction we were asked to create a card with the December theme of embossing.  


I started with a natural white, top folding card base that I dry embossed with a holly embossing folder from Cuttlebug. Then I die cut a tag from watercolor paper inking the raised portion of the holly folder with a Pealed Paint ink and lightly misting the paper with water before running it through my die cut machine. then I took a wet paintbrush and moved the moss ink around the holly leaves. Using the splat technique and brown Distress ink to age the tag a bit. When it was dry I added the greeting from SSS Cleanline Everyday set and some red glitter Stickels. Then creating a red glitter hole enforcer and adding black twine I attached to the card front with foam tape.




I am looking forward to the year of fun birthday card challenges and I really hope you will join us because really, we all need to send more birthday cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...