Sunday, December 11, 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #230

 Hello. Welcome to our last AAA Cards Challenge for 2022.


What a beautiful mood board for us to play with! I grabbed onto the pink, purple and ornaments for my card.


I used Tree Trim Trio set from Papertrey Ink to create my muti-color tree. I then heat embossed a few of the dots with gold, sparkle embossing powder and added a few enamel glitter dots. Tada...Merry Christmas!

Thank you for spending the year with me creating CAS cards.









2 comments:

  1. I think if I could have a tree, that would be my dream tree, purple and gold and no kitten in sight ;-) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun, happy and joyful tree, and card! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...