Thursday, December 1, 2022

Time Out Challenge #228

Hey there. I have the opportunity to guest design at the Time Out Challenges. This is such an honor. We are inspired by a theme and it is Winter/Holiday. I hope you will plan to join us for this challenge.




I started with a white panel that I ink blended a bit of aqua ink then misted the panel with water. The panel was splattered with metallic watercolors. I die cut some snow-flakes from Lawn Fawn out of white cardstock and glued them to the panel. I also cut several layers of red cardstock with the joy die from Lawn Fawn. Then one from red glitter paper. Gluing them all together to create a stacked greeting. I also cut a thin strip of the glitter paper to add to my aqua card base. The small greeting was stamped in red ink from the Bundle Up set, Keri Bradford Studio. I then mounted the snowflake panel to the card base with foam tape.









2 comments:

  1. This is a BEAUTY! Love your CAS design, the wee snowflakes look like they are falling from the sky. And I love how you have the pretty red glitter on the edge, ties to the lovely scripty Joy. Thank you for being our guest at Time out Sue and wishing you happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a simple card with so much impact. I love the detail of the red glitter edge. I'm so happy that you joined us as Guest Designer. It is a JOY to have you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew March Inspiration Challenge

  Hello. Emily Midgett has a great inspiration photo on the Altenew March challenge.  I had an idea using a clear stamp block to create a f...