Sunday, February 5, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #233

 Hey there. We have a fun new color challenge up on the AAA Cards Challenge blog today.


I am not sure why, but the teal and gold just spoke to the manly side of things. Maybe it was the images...
So that is where I went with my card using the Altenew's Mini Delight, Your a Classic set.


I used brushed gold cardstock and gold, heat embossed headlights along with the teal stamped car and card base to create a classic manly card.


I can't wait to see how you interpret this gold and teal challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.




2 comments:

  1. Such a great masculine card, Sue! I always struggle with masculine cards, but this is spot on! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...