Thursday, June 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Card Challenge #50

 Hello and happy summer to you! We are going to be playing with watercolors this month on the AAA Birthday Card Challenge.


I used metallic watercolors in blues and greens across a watercolor panel and just the green across another scrap of paper. Setting aside to dry. I die cut a white panel of cardstock with the Folkdance cover-plate from Simon Says Stamp, trimmed and glued it to the watercolor panel. Using the green piece and white cardstock I die cut two sizes of circles. The greeting and heart are from Simon Says Stamp, Greeting Mix 1.  My final step was to add some Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents to the little heart.



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you will join us for this watercolor challenge. Sue.




7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Sue. I love the colours you've used and the cover plate is gorgeous. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sue, I love the colors you've chosen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colors Sue and a beautiful card !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! That little touch of gloss on the tiny heart is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...