Sunday, June 11, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #242

Hey, hey...welcome summer!! We have a fun moodboard challenge up for you today on the AAA Cards Challenge.


Well people, I live in Iowa. We are kind of land locked and not much for beach to be had. LOL. So I improvised. I do get crabby from time to time and figured this card might come in handy.  I did a bit of watercolor in pale aqua with a splatter of tan to represent water and sand. Then using the Technique Tuesday Mister Crabby stamp. I stamped the greeting and crab in black. Trimming and mounting my watercolor panel to a top folding aqua card base.



Subtle but useful. I hope you will make time to join out "beachy" moodboard challenge.


 

1 comment:

  1. super cute apology card, love him and the hint of blue water with a few splatters just sets the scene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...