Sunday, June 25, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #243

 


Hello. Today's card focuses on one of my favorite activities, camping. I also love to bike and hike. We have a new challenge up on the AAA Card Challenge Blog.


My card is a super quick, one layer card to create.
I started by masking off a circle and ink blending a rainbow of colors. Then I just stamped the camper from Avery Elle's Glamper Campers set in black ink. I curved my greeting to echo the circle shape. So simple but with a punch of color. 


Thank you for stopping by. I hope you will share with us your favorite outdoor activities.





1 comment:

  1. I love your rainbow caravan and all the comfort it brings to camping or outdoor activities

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...