Tuesday, August 1, 2023

CAS Colours & Sketches #517

 Hello, we have a fun color challenge up on the CAS Colours and Sketches blog today that will run for the next two weeks.

I wanted to play with one of my favorite techniques, Ink Layering. I started by blending the three ink colors across the top of my panel. Then using Avery Elle's Circle It stamp set I stamped the confetti in Crumb Cake ink. Using The Stamp Market's Chunky Alphabet the H, B and U were stamped also in Crumb Cake. Then used the Wild Wheat ink to stamp the 2 from Scrapbook.com's Bold Numbers set. I added a few clear Nuvo drops to the panel and set it aside to dry. While is dried I stamped the Greeting from My Favorite Things Little Birthday Notes in Cajun Craze ink. Finally, I mounted the greeting and panel to a Crumb Cake base card with foam tape.


I played with same technique and created a more feminine version adding some die-cutting too.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will create a card with these colors for the challenge.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...