Tuesday, August 15, 2023

CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge #518

 Hello, We have a fun sketch challenge on the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge. Who am I kidding... I think all sketches are fun!


I played with a little ink-blending and die cut inlay of the letters to spell cake. I cut the fun fringe with scissors.


Stamps: Papertrey Ink Birthday Wishes
Dies: Altenew Bold Alphabet
Ink: Stampin'Up and Versafine Black



I created a bonus card for you with a baby theme using a PTI greeting and Avery Elle's Circle It stamp set.


I hope you will make a card with this fun, asymmetrical sketch. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.







1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...