Tuesday, August 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Card Challenge #52

Hello. Man, this year is flying by... The challenge on the AAA Birthday Card blog is Anything Goes this month.

I have a very special young man in my life that turns ten this year. He is such a bright light in our lives, so a bright card was in order. I started with a white panel that I stamped with the Wonky Backdrops set from Ellen Hutson. Then using the Sizzix, Celebration Words: Block die set I cut out the shaker window greeting. Using the Papertrey Ink Smooth Numbers set I die cut the "10" out of dark blue cardstock, stacking and gluing them together and adding glossy accents.



This was such a fun card to create. I hope you will join us in the challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.










6 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...