Sunday, July 23, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #245

Hi there! I know there are quite a few people that struggle with masculine cards. Hope fully the new challenge on The AAA Cards Blog with flood you with ideas.


Now the tractors at my house are all green so that is the monochromatic palette I went with. I masked off a stripe of my top folding card front and drug three ink pads across. Softening it with a blending brush. Then I stamped the tractor, tracks and greeting in black ink. Here again a simple one layer card but by layering ink you create some depth.



I hope you can join us on this challenge and share your masculine ideas with us also. Just a reminder below about the definition of CAS.





1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Sue, somehow we both ended up with a tractor on our cards, fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...