Sunday, July 16, 2023

CAS Colours & Sketches #516

Hey there! We have a new sketch challenge up today on the CAS Colours and Sketches blog. I thought it would be fun to create a simple shaker card with that "any shape" space.



 


Stamps: Altenew Halftone Squares and Balloon Die
Papertrey Ink KIS Birthday Greetings
Ink: Stampin'Up and Versafine Black
Cardstock: 110 lbs White and Stampin'Up
Shacker Bits: HoneyBee Stamps


I hope you will plan to join us for this "Clean and Simple" sketch challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.




1 comment:

  1. Creating your simple shaker was such a clever idea Sue and I love that you continued the coloured stripes inside and used neutral sequins - so effective! I am going to remember that technique for future use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...