Sunday, July 9, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #244

 Hey there. There is a brand new challenge up on the AAA Cards Challenge this morning. Dogs or puppies.


This was a fun card to create. I masked a circle in the upper corner of a top folding white card base. Then using the Arrow Which Way from Stamplorations I blended ink through the stencil in a circle shape. After removing the stencil, I blended a bit more ink to soften the circle image. I stamped the dog on a scrap of white cardstock then cut 2 more shapes to give the dog some depth. The greetings were stamped with black ink on the card front. I added a bit of baker's twine to create a leash for my dog. The dog image and greeting are both from a past My Monthly Hero kit.


Thanks for stopping by, Sue.





 



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...