Saturday, July 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Card Challenge #51

 Hey there. The AAA Birthday Card Challenge has a new challenge up today. Create a beautiful birthday card with butterflies.


My card started with a white panel and the Showers of Butterflies stencil from Stamplorations. I ink blended three colors of ink, Rich Razzleberry, Pink Passion and Summer Sun over the stencil. Then misted with shimmer spritz and set aside to dry. Then using the Concord and 9th Just saying die I cut and stacked several greetings to give dimension. The happy birthday is from Creative Expression Wordie packages and vellum butterfly is cut with a Martha Stewart punch. 


I saw Julie Ebersole use Stickels glitter glue the other day along the edge of the layers of her card. So I tried it here. I love the subtle effect.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will share your butterfly, birthday cards with us on the AAA Birthday Card Challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Love your inkblended background showing off the butterflies , great card Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing ! Love the fabulous design of this card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love! Leaving the butterflies white and ink blending the background - genius! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #264

 Hi there. The AAA Cards Challenge blog has a new sketch Challenge for you today. I hope you will plan to join us. I needed a wedding card ...