Monday, June 10, 2024

Manly Card for Challenges

 Hello. I wanted to take a completely feminine color palette and flip it to a man's card. In this case an anniversary card for my hubby. We will be celebrating 40 years this month. Altenew supplied the color palette.


My card uses one stamp and die set from Altenew,
 Mushroom Greetings.


The mushrooms were colored with alcohol markers, Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.





Simon Says Stamp

is also doing a "masculine" Challenge for their Monday and Wednesday Challenges.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Two Cards with Different Views

Hey there. I received a new, sweet stamp and die set this week, Dainty Florals from Altenew. I also am pretty in love with this pink, purple...