Friday, June 14, 2024

Rows of Posies

 Hello and happy summer to you! My flowers have really started to pop outside in the last few weeks. I thought I might use the inspiration outdoors to create one more card for Altenew Inspiration Challenge.


My card uses Altenew Simple Shapes XL and the Bold Thanks die set. I wanted to play with the Freshly Made Sketch weekly challenge too. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge is all about "Bright and Cheerful" and this card fits that bill.

 















4 comments:

  1. Such a fun and creative use of the sketch! It's wonderfully bright and cheerful. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is so happy! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this wwek.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Two Cards with Different Views

Hey there. I received a new, sweet stamp and die set this week, Dainty Florals from Altenew. I also am pretty in love with this pink, purple...