Saturday, December 22, 2018

Birthday Deer

Good evening. I was playing with the Yuletide Deer set from Stamplorations. I wanted to try making a Christmas set stretch further. So I created a birthday card.
I started by dry embossing a kraft A2 card base with an embossing folder. I then stamped the deer in Versafine black ink on a printed card. I was gifted the card so I do not know the source. On a black piece of card stock I stamped and heat embossed the greeting from My Favorite Things in white embossing powder. After I cut the manel I mounted it to the black panel with foam tape. There were a few thin strips of paper that I tied into a knot for an embellishment.

The second card shown is just the first card but colored with the My Favorite Things color challenge colors.



So I used the sketch and color challenge from My Favorite Things and the dry embossing from CAS-ual Fridays Challenge for my card. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.

2 comments:

  1. I love both versions Sue! Thanks for joining us for our final challenge at CAS-ual Fridays and thanks for being a regular participant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with a Christmas stamp! Thanks for playing along with us at the last CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...