Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Following a Sketch

Hello. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Trying to get back in the groove today. After all the Christmas tags and cards I was ready to move on. I feel like January always brings birthday challenges. So todays cards were all birthday for me and we have several January birthdays in the family.

I wanted to play with The CAS(E) the Sketch challenge. This is a single layer card with a circle window cut in it. I used the Concord & 9th Hooray stamp set and the colors from the My Favorite Things color challenge with a few Nuvo drops to give it a little extra something.

I tried another colorway but it just didn't do it for me.
That card is below.


The SSS Wednesday challenge is Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


5 comments:

  1. Sue, these stripes are a cool stand in for those rectangles in our Sketch... you move on, beautifully!! Thanks for playing!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so FUN!! I LOVE your use of the stripes on this!! FABULOUS take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch, great graphics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...