Tuesday, December 18, 2018

CASology #324: Holly

First off I want to wish you a very, Merry Christmas! This will be our final CASology cue for 2018. So lets go out with a bang.

Sponsor:  STAMPlorations

My card for today started with a red, top folding card base. I then die cut the Merry Christmas from white card stock, added the candy stripe washi tape and die cut the holly in the corner. I then backed it with some lime green card stock and mounted it to the card front. The final touch was to add some red Nuvo drops for holly berries.

You know by now that I almost never just make one card. Lol. My second card is also a top folding card base, pink this time. I die cut the greetings from a strip of white card stock and five sets of holly and berries. I stacked and glued them together. Then heat embossed them with several layers of rose gold embossing powder. Attaching all to the card front with Elmer's Glue in a fine tip bottle. I am sure the team has some amazing cards for you to check out for inspiration. Then break out your "holly" supplies and join the fun. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


1 comment:

  1. Both cards are great, Sue! Love the candy stripe paper in the first - and that rose gold embossing on the second is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...