Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Stamps for Sale

Hey there. I am going through my stamps and trying to pare down the ones I did not use this year. Most are lightly used and in great condition. Some have coordinating dies also. I think all of these are retired from their respective companies. This first group all are $2.50 each.

This is 2 sets. $2.50 each.
Wreath set includes the die.




This is 2 sets. $2.50 each.
Deer set includes die for $5.

 Okay this next group I will price individually and let you know if there is a die set included.


Snowflake dies from two different companies but would like to sell together for $15 bottom dies measure 3.25" across.

Large set $8.


Large set $8.


$7


I will have to figure shipping for you depending on how much you purchase. Just comment below on sets you would like and I will go on a first comment basis. Thanks so much and happy shopping!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, I would like the SS Nativity and Candy Cane Christ. Thank you! Kym

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...