Tuesday, February 19, 2019

CASology #332: Furbaby

Good morning! We have a new challenge up on the CASology blog today. I think this cue will be super popular with all the pet lovers out there.


Sponsor:  STAMPlorations

We are a Labrador family. Since being married we have had four different Lab mix dogs. Duke was the only pure bred chocolate Lab we had. This die from Provo Craft reminded me of him. I added black Nuvo drops to his eyes and nose. The hearts are from a Lawn Fawn die set and the greeting is stamped in black Versafine ink from a Hero Arts set all set on a Neenah Desert Storm A2 card base.

I know the team has some very special pets in their lives that they will pour the love into their projects. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.






3 comments:

  1. Such a perfect sentiment for any lab! (We used to have a black one, Shadow.) Such a cute card! Thanks for letting me play along with you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, it's gorgeous and a very fitting sentiment for a lab card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card, Sue! Love the touch of dimension from the nose & eyes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...