Thursday, February 7, 2019

Chasing a Sketch...

Hey there. The second part of the title should be...and trying to find my mojo. It is lost.  Whenever I feel like this it is always good to challenge myself and I love a good sketch challenge. CAS(E) This Sketch has some of the best challenges.
Both cards started with Tim Holtz watercolor paper. I wet a rectangle and used my Arteza Realbrush Pens to make the bands of color. After it was dry I stamped the greeting from The Stamp Market Double Take in Versafine black ink. Then die cut the flowers from the panel and mounted it to a white card base. Tapped a little black splatter over the card front.
For my second card I inked a blank rectangle stamp from Stampin Up with four colors of distress ink, spritzed it with water and stamped off the edge of the water color panel. Then using the Wonky Backgrounds from Ellen Hutson I stamped the images with black ink. Finally adding the greeting from Simon Says Stamp. I used the sketch below as my inspiration. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


1 comment:

  1. Excellant die-cuts on distinctive color transition of Holtz colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...