Tuesday, February 12, 2019

CASology #331: Wave

Good morning to you! The is a new cue on the CASology Challenge Blog this morning. I hope you can join us.


When creating a card for the challenges I really try to use the supplies I have on hand and stretch them in creative ways. Today's card started with an top folding Neenha Desert Storm A2 card base. I stamped the Hi There Bear set from Concord and 9th in Versafine black ink. I also took a scrap of white card stock and stamped the greetings from The Stamp Markets Double Take set. After trimming it in to a banner shape, I sewed the banner in place and stamped the "hi" from the Double Take set.
 I had one more "wave" idea. Using a tope folding white card base I stamped the waves from the Wonky Backdrops by Ellen Hutson in light blue ink and the greeting in Versafine black ink. Then on a scrap of white I stamped the little bird from Lawn Fawn in black and colored him in with markers. After die cutting him out I popped him up with foam tape to the card front.
 The rest of the team has so fun ideas to share with you so go check them out! Thanks for stopping by, Sue.









1 comment:

  1. Both cards are so adorable! Love the collage of sentiments on the first card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...