Thursday, February 14, 2019

Twice the Fun!

Hey there! I was playing with some ink blending today. I used Bristol Smooth card stock and just regular dye ink applied with a blending brush. Those brushes do make a nice difference with the smoothness of the blend.
I started with the My Favorite Things sketch and then started thinking of masculine color combos. 


I used the same supplies and stamps for both cards just varying the details.
Wish die and Essential Sentiments from My Favorite Things.
Birthday Wishes from The Stamp Market.
Happy Day from Concord and 9th.
Die ink from Stampin'Up and Papertrey Ink.
White Detail Embossing powder Simon Says Stamp.
Shimmer Spritz by Imagine Crafts.

The MFT Birthday Project was to use a present on your card and Uniko is celebrating 7 fabulous years in business. Congrats to Bev! Thanks for stopping by, Sue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...