Sunday, October 2, 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #225

 Hey there! Today's card is for the latest AAA Cards Challenge. We are working on the 1/9th grid again with gnomes as our optional twist. Now I do not own a gnome stamp so I went seasonal with a ghost.


Now if this card doesn't scream CAS, I don't know what does. LOL. Top folding white card with the ghost from Provo Craft stamped in black ink. I then heat embossed the greeting in gold detail powder and added yellow Nuvo drops to his eyes.




Thank you for stopping by, Sue.









3 comments:

  1. It does scream super CAS and I love it, I didn't realize the BOO was gold embossed until just now, always worth visiting. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Sue. Love your Halloween take on the teme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wonky eyed ghost - and the wonderful gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...