Sunday, October 16, 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #226

 Hey there. Today we have a new challenge on the AAA Cards Challenge blog. This is my favorite kind of challenge, a sketch.


My card uses a favorite technique of mine, ink layering. I like to create depth by layering intensities of ink. I used The Stamp Markets' Double Take set to create a one-layer card. Starting with the bold thanks I used 3 colors of ink, blending them by using my stamp platform. Then layered the navy ink greetings over the bold thanks.




I hope you will plan on joining us for the fun sketch challenge. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.



1 comment:

  1. Love your technique and the colors feel very autumnal, seem perfect for this time of year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...