Sunday, January 8, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #231

 Hello and happy new year to you! 

To start you off on a productive new year we at AAA Cards have a new moodboard challenge for you.


My card uses an older Concord and 9th stamp set, Hi There Bear. I also used the Ellen Hutson's Bokeh Dots set. 


My sentiment strip greeting is from Creative Expressions Wordies- Birthday.



My final step was to add some glossy accents to the balloon. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to join us for this challenge. Sue







2 comments:

  1. What a cute little bear coming up from the corner - holding her shiny red balloon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...