Tuesday, January 31, 2023

CAS Colours and Sketches #503

Hello. We have a super fun, double challenge up on the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge blog. What is better than one great challenge...two!!

I love to challenge myself to push past my go to ideas and try something new. Today's card started with a watercolor panel that I dabbed barely bannana ink with a wet paint brush across. When it was dry I stamped the greeting from the Papertrey Ink Movers and Shakers Sentiments set in black ink. Then using the Sketched Shapes dies to create the fun tag in the challenge colors.


I added a bit of baker's twine and some Glossy Effects to the arrow. Finally stamping the extra greeting in rose ink on a pretty in pink strip of cardstock.


I can't wait to see what you guys will create for this double challenge!



 

1 comment:

  1. I just love this Sue - the sentiment is so fun and the graphic style and fun arrow tag make for CAS perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...