Tuesday, January 3, 2023

CAS Colours and Sketches #501

 Hello. Hope you are ready to kick off a new two-week challenge on the CAS Colours and Sketches blog.



I started with the three colors of cardstock that were picked out for the challenge. Using the Ellen Hutson Home & Hearth die set I cut out the houses and white trees. The greeting from Avery Elle was stamped in blackberry ink.  I then glued the die cuts to the card front and added the smoke form the Papertrey Ink Winter Penguin set.


This was such a fun color combo. I hope you will plan to join us for this challenge. Sue


5 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! The white trees flanking your houses is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue your trio of houses look fab and really pop against the white background. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful grouping you have made on this card Sue! I love the three focal houses but it is the tree and smoke details that bring them to life. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...