Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Pink Freesia

Hey there. I got a new stamp set Fresh Freesia from Altenew this week. It was such a pretty floral that will work great for my CAS style. I also had one more idea for the Altenew Inspiration Challenge.


My idea was to take the large dot stencil from Pretty Pink Posh and blend the 3 ink colors from the inspiration photo. Then stamp and color the freesia with alcohol markers over the dots.


I ink blended the left side of a top folding white card base, trimmed the stamped panel and mounted it to the card base with foam tape. 


The greeting is from the Ellen Hutson Totally Randon Sayings set. Thanks so much for stopping by to see my card. Sue.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...