Sunday, April 2, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #237

 Happy Spring to you! 

We have a new challenge up on the AAA Cards blog.


By the time April rolls around I am ready to play with some Easter stamps. I chose the Papertrey Ink Scrambled Eggs set to create a scalloped circle card.

This is a one-layered card that I created with an egg shaped peek-thru window. The stenciling was done with Stamploration's Just Plaid stencil and bunny images was colored with alcohol markers. I cut two identical scalloped circles with Spellbinders dies. scoring and gluing the tops together.



Thanks for dropping by to check my card out and I can't wait to see all your fun shaped cards!







2 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the little peek inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! Love that the little bunny is peeking out from inside the card, and such a clever use of the egg shape. Egg and bunny in one, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...