Sunday, April 16, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #238

 Hey there. There is a new challenge up on the AAA Cards Blog today. This was a fun technique I had not tried in awhile and I added a little twist of my own also.


These colors are some of my favorite to blend together. I started with a white panel and some 2" wide Post-It tape. I tore the tape the long way to create a landscape shape then started blending Distress ink colors. My twist was I moved my tape and blended again to give some depth. I then made sure my panel was dry and heat embossed my greeting from Simon Says Stamp in white detail powder. Trimming and mounting my panel to a top folding white card base with foam tape.



I hope you will join us and try this fun technique. Below is a definition of CAS and what we look for in your cards. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.





2 comments:

  1. I love your card Sue, the sheerness of the colors and how they look layered, fabulous make!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...