Tuesday, April 4, 2023

CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge #508

 Hello. Hope your week is off to a great start. We have a new color challenge up on the CAS Colours and Sketches blog.

I started by die cutting four PTI Feathered Friends 19 birds from white cardstock. I then stamped him using the challenge colors and glued the birds together to create a die cut with dimension. Then on a top folding, white card I stamped out the pine branch from SU Peaceful Wishes set. Using a splatter stamp I stamped three images with the curry ink.

I glued the bird, so he was standing on a branch and added the happy birthday greeting with a bit of foam tape.


I hope you can join us for this fun color challenge in the next two weeks. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.




3 comments:

  1. wow what a cute little bird, so fun with the challenge colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The bird looks majestic in these colors, and the little splatters are the perfect finishing touch. Great card as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your brightly coloured bird Sue - what a cheery way to wish someone a happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...