Monday, May 1, 2023

AAA Birthday Card Challenge #49

 So is it spring where you are at? I hope so. We have a fun new balloon birthday challenge up for you on the AAA Birthday Card blog.


I started this card by creating my own stencil from the Papertrey Ink shaker balloon die. Then on a top folding white card base I ink-blended the three balloons. The strings were free-handed with a black marker. Then using the Honeybee Tailgate alphabet die set I cut out the hooray. Cutting several layers from scraps to pop up the letters. The happy birthday banner is from the Tiny Words set from Simon Says Stamp. 



It is a simple card with a pretty big punch from the colorful balloons. I am looking forward to seeing your balloon creations. thanks for stopping by, Sue.


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Sue. I love the big bold balloons and the in-laid sentiment. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boldness of the balloons - striking x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. I just fell in love with your card.. I would want to CASE this design one day..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...