Sunday, May 28, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #241

Hey there. Now those that know me know I love a great cup of coffee in the morning or a cocktail in the evening. lol. So the challenge at AAA Cards Blog is a perfect fit.


I chose the morning beverage for my card. Using the rectangle stamp from the Birthday Wishes stamp set from The Stamp Market I created the color block. Then using dark grey ink I stamped the coffee cup from Honey Bee's Coffee Break set. The greeting is also stamped in grey from the Technique Tuesday set Sassy Coffee. My panel was trimmed and mounted to a teal top folding card.



My hubby occasionally brings me coffee in bed.
He is my hero! Thanks for stopping by, Sue.




 

1 comment:

  1. love the strips to color the cup and also a husband that brings coffee in bed! he's a trooper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...