Tuesday, May 2, 2023

CAS Colours anf Sketches #510

Hello. As I type this post in early March all I can think about that May should be green and lush for us in Iowa. Ahhhh...


We have a fun new color challenge up on the CC & S Blog today. The images and die are from Altenew's release in April "Walk in the Park". I got to partisipate as a guest designer for the blog hop and fell in love with this card layout.


Stamps:
Altenew Sweet Bouquet
Cardstock:
!00 lbs White, SU Night of Navy. Pool Party and Flirty Flamingo
Ink:
Stampin' Up Night of Navy
Extras: 
Altenew Color Pop Hello die
Foam Tape



I hope you can join us for the beautiful color challenge and thanks for stopping by, Sue.


7 comments:

  1. what a cool card, love the popped up word

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Sue! very neat way to create that sentiment with the challenge colours peaking through! I love the black stamped image on the top

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant CAS design, Sue! I'm totally wowed by this stunning dimension!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...