Sunday, May 14, 2023

AAA Cards Challenge #240

 Hello. Today is a special day on the AAA Card Challenge. We are celebrating our 9th birthday and hope you will join us for our "PINK" birthday celebration.


I started by stamping the Altenew Mini Cupcake to create my cupcake with fluffy, pink frosting. I die cut the cupcake three times to create some depth to my card. I then took my top folding white card base and stamping the wave and dotted square from the Ellen Hutson Stay Cool set. The happy birthday greeting is from the Tiny Words set from Simon Says Stamp. I added a few small stars to give my card some sparkle.



This is such a simple card with ink layering as my technique. I hope you will join our 9th birthday celebration challenge.



1 comment:

  1. that cupcake looks so yummy, real enough to eat. Great card Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Color Throwdown Guest Stamper

 Hey there! I was asked last week to be the guest stamper on the latest Color Throwdown Challenge. I was honored to accept the color challen...