Sunday, June 12, 2022

AAA Cards Challenge #217

 We are back on the AAA Cards blog today with a new challenge. Divide your card front in nine rectangle sections and fill one of them with a butterflies.


I started by masking the area of the card and did some soft ink blending. I then stamped my butterflies from Papertrey Ink's Beautiful Butterflies set. I got the two-tone effect by using my stamp platform overlapping the ink colors. Also the fun part of using clear stamps is you can bend them to create curves like I did with the greeting. The greeting is heat embossed in gold detail powder from Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words set. Adding a few gold drops as a accent.






2 comments:

  1. not a great occasion, but fabulous card, love the ombre effect

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft colors combined with the gold embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...