Friday, June 17, 2022

Altenew June Inspiration Challenge

Happy summer to you! We finally feel like it is summer here in Iowa. Warm temps and SUNSHINE .



Today I am playing along with the Altenew June Inspiration Challenge.

My card started with a natural ivory panel that I did a bit of ink blending on then dry embossed the stitched frame rectangles from My Favorite Things. I then used a panel that I had done some water coloring on to cut out the layers of the Fantasy Floral die from. The leaves were cut from olive cardstock and ink blended. After attaching it to the blended panel I splattered some metalic gold watercolor paint over images. Using the new Bold Sentiment set I heat embossed two of the greetings with WOW gold detail powder, trimmed and popped up with cardstock scraps. Final touch was to add some Ranger liquid pearls.



This is one more made with the same products for the challenge. 





Simon has a "frame it" and "add a sentiment" challenge this week also. Thanks for stopping by, Sue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...