Tuesday, June 28, 2022

CAS Colours and Sketches #476

Hello. This is my fourth and final post for CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge. We have a slimline sketch challenge. Now I struggle with slimline card so this was truly a challenge for me also. LOL!


I created a mini slimline card. I started with a white panel that was 3" by 6" and stamped the greeting from Concord and 9th's Heart Felt Smile set in black ink. I then stamped the three hearts added some glossy accents to the coral heart. I then popped the panel up on a black card base.




I have really enjoyed my time designing with the fabulous CAS Team. Thanks for playing along with us this month! Sue.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

AAA Cards Challenge #263

  Hey there. The AAA Cards Challenge has a new, "CAS" wedding theme challenge up for you today. I decided to play with a soft wat...