Tuesday, June 7, 2022

CAS Colours and Sketches #473

Hey there. I have the honor of being a guest designer over on the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge this month.



This is a color challenge and it had a floral vibe for me. My card uses the Just Plaid stencil from Stamplorations and the Altenew, Lavender Bud stamp set.

I used simple ink layering with the stenciling first, stamping the flower and heat embossing the greeting over the top. I added a couple of holes and some green embroidery floss. Tada, simple no-layer card. I hope you will be inspired to join us in the color challenge. 


Thank you for stopping by, Sue.







 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the stencilled background to your simple florals Sue - just perfect for this week's colours. So thrilled you are joining us as Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stencilled background and the pretty lavender. Very elegant! So glad you could join us as a Guest Designer at CAS Colours & Sketches! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments. It means a lot to me!

Altenew April Inspiration Challenge

  Hey there. I love this sunset palette of the Altenew April Challenge . I used two sets Prim Peonies and Sweet Bouquet. I ink blended a pan...